Tuesday 24 January 2012

mmm...who doesn't love eating...the aroma's, the anticipation, beautifully set tables...candle-light....sharing food with friends at a table groaning with lovingly prepared dishes, is not only good for the body, it's good for the soul too!   I am really lucky to have a group of friends who love to cook, entertain, share recipes and ideas....and we all LOVE to eat....I can't wait to share some of the cullinary delights with you!  

One of my 'favourite' favourite dishes....fabulously prepared by a really good friend, is STUFFED PEPPERS...colourful, creative, fragrant and utterly mouthwatering!



Inspired by a trip to Greece....Lizzie put her own special touches to this fabulous dish...and now, whenever I visit for the weekend...it's almost a 'given' that she will make my favourit dish...and of course, it has to be washed down with a glass of white wine....Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I love it - makes me just want to tuk in all over again. Nothing better than getting together and celebrating with friends.

    ReplyDelete