Thursday 8 March 2012

Philadelphia cream cheese & Cadbury's chocolate...a marriage made in chocolate heaven!!

Oh dear...I think i'm in LOVE...ten out of ten to the one who came up with the idea of mixing two of the most delicious, yummy treats....cream cheese and chocolate....wow!!!!

When I saw the advert on TV for this...I knew immediately it would be on my shopping list....and so I was very happy to see it as a 'BUY ONE GET ONE FREE' at the supermarket yesterday....


yum yum yum!!!


Today I decided to try this wonderful concoction....and happily spread it onto some choc-chip brioche loaf....oh well...I think it's safe to say 'bang' goes the diet!!   Absolutely delicious!!!   I will now be trying it in different recipes too....chocolate mousse....chocolate cheesecake....chocolate trifle...in fact....it's pretty darn good just one it's own...by the mouthful!!!


my new little 'addiction'


Do you think you might like this combination ???

Till next time....big hugs to you xxx

1 comment:

  1. Skattie - we are both happy - thank goodness you pointed the ad out to me....

    ReplyDelete